The Man Who Was Punched in the Face

Chris Redd released from hospital after getting punched in the face in New York City

It happened in New York City at a Halloween party last night.

It all started on a street corner in a neighborhood called Hell’s Kitchen, just north of Times Square and the area where Chelsea Piers is located.

It was an early-November evening and people were beginning to gather for a big costume party in one of the many small bars in Hell’s Kitchen.

That’s when a man in a suit punched a 21-year-old man in the face.

At first, it was hard to hear because the man was screaming from the street. But when he got to the front of the crowd, a group of people rushed to help.

One man held the man down. Three men and a woman started punching his face.

People on the street started yelling things like, “That’s what you get for hitting my friend!”

Witnesses said the fight took on a life of its own, with people punching and kicking the man for nearly an hour.

By the time the punching stopped and emergency crews got the man to the hospital, his face had swollen so badly that he is said to have been unconscious for at least 10 minutes.

He told police and witnesses that he was assaulted by a group of people he hadn’t even noticed.

Some of those who helped the young man said they believed if they hadn’t intervened, he would have killed himself.

But he was released from the hospital at 7:30 p.m., and returned to his apartment just four hours later.

He told cops he had no idea what happened. He told them he was walking home when a group of people started hitting him with their fists.

He had called 911 and said he didn’t remember doing it, but he told police he had no idea how he got into such a fight, and he told police he didn’t know what happened to the people who attacked him, but he wasn’t making any physical contact.

He spent two days in the hospital, and now he has a police detective with him.

The woman who helped him on the street told police his face looks like

Leave a Comment